Getting Six Pack Abs and a Flat Belly is the dream of nearly all adult females and males. Every one of us would like to have flat six-pack abs, People go to the gym and train hard every day, The issue is that most fail to achieve their goals.
There are several ways to get six-pack abs but it does take some dedication, a proper diet, and the right kind of exercise.
In this article, I will tell you the best methods to get six-pack abs.
In order to achieve your goal, you first need to get rid of some of the excess fat in your body. Some of you may have heard the saying that abs are made in the kitchen which is true.
In order to get a better-looking body and good looking abs dieting will help a lot.
In this article, I will give you some basic tips on how to get six-pack abs.
Eat healthy foods
1. Switch complex carbohydrate foods and sugars for healthier choices. Avoid fried food, junk foods and all other food that is high in saturated fats. The reason is that you need your body to burn the extra fat which is present in your body rather than supplying it from outside.
This energy is obtained by burning off calories inside your body. When we provide low calories — low-fat food to the body, the body burns the stored fats in order to improve energy and increase stamina, Green leafy vegetables are ideal because they are low calory high fiber foods that help a lot in the process.
A high amount of fiber ensures your stomach stays fuller longer preventing food cravings. Green vegetables are an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that are required by the body. This simple nutritional change alone will help you get leaner.
Implement a smart diet chart
2. Get your diet chart designed by your physical trainer or expert and then replace your foods one at a time, This is very important because if you tend to change your diet all at once, your by may not immediately adapt to these dietary changes.
Give some time for your body to get familiar with your new diet. Changing your diet one day at a time will help your body adapt to a new routine and place less stress on your body.
3. Remember, not all fats are bad fats and the body needs some amount of good fats for optimal functioning. Good fats are those are obtained nuts, olives, almonds, etc.
These saturated fats provide a long term consistent flow of energy breaking down and so helps in getting a flat belly.
Eat health fruits
4. Fruits are high in fibers a, low in calories. They also have a lot of antioxidant properties in them. Due to a high amount of dietary fiber, fruits are ideal for getting a six-pack, abs. Healthy fruits will help you prevent eating any other high-calorie junk food when you feel hungry.
5. Drink a lot of water throughout the day. As per studies, a person should drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily in order to stay fit.
Water has great filling properties so it makes you feel full and prevent you from eating.
It also helps you to drain out waste from your body. So, an adequate supply of water is very important It keeps your muscle, healthy and hydrated. Water actually helps flat abs.
Eat 5 to 6 small meals every instead of 3 bigger meals.
Eating small meals keeps your body’s metabolism more active and helps it use food more efficiently.
Exercises for getting Six Pack Abs
Exercises that build muscles and strength also tend to burn more calories. Muscles in the body are the ultimate fat burning machines. So, building up muscle strength will help you lot in losing extra fats in the body.
Here are some effective flat belly exercises.
This exercise is great and a well-know exercise to build six-pack abs fast.
• Lie down on a mat on the floor with ems crossed in front of your chest Bend your knees and bring your feet little towards your hips.
• Putting pressure on your abdominal muscles, pick your shoulders towards your knees. Remember, always use your abs muscles to lift your shoulder and do not lift your entire body. D this work out slowly without swinging your body.
• Hold for one second at the top position then release your back down slowly and inhale. try doing sets of 15-20.
• Lie down on a mat with knees bent and arms crossed in front of your chest Ask your training partner or trainer to hold your knees and feet.
• Then lift your body and lower back about an inch up the ground. Using abdominal muscles lift your shoulders and body towards your knees and touch your knees with your chin or bring it just close to the knees.
• Hold the position for a second and then slowly release the body back up at the initial point i.e. an inch above the ground. Repeat the process again.
3. Leg lifts
This exercise puts a lot of pressure on your abs and is great for getting a flat belly.
Lie down in a mat with a straight back and both bands besides your body • Keeping your legs straight lift them above the ground until they become perpendicular to the ground. You need to keep your knees straight during the process.
Hold a second at the top position. and then slowly release them down and hold them an inch above the floor. Hold for a second and then again lift them up until they get perpendicular. Repeat the process.
Anyone who knows their stuff will tell you that getting six-pack abs starts with a good diet, you need to eliminate body fat before they become visible. The best way is by eating a good diet and exercising at least 4 days a week, Like with anything consistency is key.
The above exercises I mentioned above are some of the more common ones, if you are not sure how to do them, you can take a look on YouTube there are dozens of good how-to exercises for getting your abs in shape.